Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Merry Holly



Another Christmas card - I know it's only November, but I am starting to produce lots of Christmas designs.  Today's card was inspired by a card I believe that I saw on Flikr although I changed the orientation of the card and used my own holly and greeting stamps.  (Sorry to whoever I CASEd - I can't remember your name so I can't give you credit but your card was lovely!)

I added some extra detail to the background cardstock using an embossing plate and after I paper pieced the holly I raised it up using foam tape.  The pearls in each corner were originally cream but I used a Copic Marker that matched the ribbon to color them (got to love Copics!).

Thanks for stopping by!  What Christmas card designs have you been creating recently?





Stamps : Archivers (greeting), Annabelle Stamps (holly)
Paper : SU! Baroque Burgundy (retired) and Always Artichoke, PTI White
Ink : Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories : Ribbon from Michaels, Kaisercraft Pearls, Copic Markers, Embossing plate (company?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I hope you enjoyed my blog and thanks for your comments!

Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails