Monday, November 7, 2011

Christmas Peace



Today I am posting the first of my Christmas Card designs.  I have had this ornament stamp in my collection for quite a few years now and I have always wanted to be more creative in my use of it, but on this card I just went ahead and stamped it in Memento Tuxedo Black ink, colored it using Copic Markers and added some gold leafing to the top.  I also used a Spica Glitter marker to try and add some sparkle to the stars and along the green edges, but it does not show up too well in the photo.

I have lots more Christmas Cards to show you this week, so please check back each day!


Stamps : Hero Arts (ornament), Stampendous (greeting)
Paper : PTI Vintage Cream CS, Kaisercraft DP
Ink : Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories : Hero Arts Metallic Decor (red 'nail heads'), Copic Markers, Gold Leafing pen, Spica Glitter marker, Fiskars mini scallop border punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I hope you enjoyed my blog and thanks for your comments!

Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails