Monday, May 16, 2011

Mojo Monday - Let's try again!



Let's try again shall we! Blogger has been out of action for a few days now - on the one day I finally get back to making cards and using my blog again after 4 or 5 months absence. We are in the process of moving house and it has been so crazy with all the arrangements I have not had any creative mojo at all. When I saw this week's Mojo Monday sketch though, I just had to participate and it was fantastic to get back into my craft closet again.

Here is this weeks sketch :



Archivers was calling my name again this week and so I went in and got some new patterned papers which also inspired me to begin making cards again. Our move will finally be complete by the end of June and it will all be worth it because my new house has a craft room - I get my own space with tons of storage and countertop space. Can't wait!

Have a great weekend!
Stamps : Verve Plain Jane
Paper : MME Hattie DP
Ink : Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories : Marvy Embossing Butterfly Punch, KaiserCraft pearls, Prima Flowers, Bo Bunny brad, Cricut Lacy Labels cartridge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I hope you enjoyed my blog and thanks for your comments!

Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails