Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Kaisercraft Lilac Delight


This card was made for the Verve Friday challenge for May week 3 (I think) over on Splitcoaststampers.  I have not entered for a long time, but I was inspired when I saw all the entries while I was enjoying browsing the gallery last week.  Here is the sketch this is based on :


The patterned papers have been in my collection for quite a while now and they don't get used too often, even though they are some of my favorites.  The entire card uses Kaisercraft supplies apart from the ribbon and the base cardstock.

Enjoy!



Stamps : Stampin'Up! (sentiment)
Paper : SU! Certainly Celery, PTI White
Ink : Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories : All Kaisercraft (papers, pearls, die cut)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I hope you enjoyed my blog and thanks for your comments!

Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails