Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Thoughful Owl



Purple is one of my favorite colors and I've had this patterned paper sitting in my stash for a while now (I love My Mind's Eye designer paper and this one is especially delightful because of the added glitter and embossing). I think I've used it only once before so I thought it was time to put it to good use in this sweet little card. The owl is paper pieced from a larger sheet of patterned paper but the colors work really well together. I wanted to change his eyes up a little bit because they are so tiny, but I decided to leave them in the end.

Hope you are having a great week?!



Stamps : Stampin'Up! (sentiment)
Ink : VersaColor Pigment Cube (Green Tea), SU! Elegant Eggplant
Paper : My Mind's Eye DP, PTI Vintage Cream and Green, SU! Lovely Lilac
Accessories : ACMoore Sheer lavendar ribbon, Kaisercraft Purple gems, SU! small oval punch, EK Success border punch and medium circle punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I hope you enjoyed my blog and thanks for your comments!

Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails