Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Cute Dragon


This sweet little dragon was something I created for my boys to give my husband for an early Father's Day. With moving so close to Father's Day I thought the gift I'd bought might go astray and so we decided to celebrate early. I used a stamp that I bought in Britain 2 years ago. It is from a company called 'Little Pink Gem' and has really cute clear stamps

I enjoyed using my Prismacolors again to color in the image and it was easy to find colors to match the Fancy Pants patterned paper that I found in Archivers a couple of week ago.

Hope you are having a great week,


Stamps : Little Pink Gem (Dragon)
Paper : PTI Smokey Shadow and Vintage Cream, Fancy Pants 'To the Moon' DP
Ink : Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories : TPC Studios Gems, Green Ribbon from Michaels, Prismacolor pencils and gamsol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I hope you enjoyed my blog and thanks for your comments!

Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails