Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Plum Thankyou



I have now fixed the problem with publishing to my blog so hopefully I will be able to post here on a regular basis now.  It turned out to the something very simple in the end!

This card was inspired by browing Nichole Heady's blog.  She is the owner of PaperTrey Ink - it's a wonderful company and her blog is just beautiful.  You really should check it out.

I started with one of my favorite lavender colors and then added a complimentary raspberry color.  The flower in the center was created using a Heartfelt Creations set (stamped and then hand cut) and the leaves were stamped using the petals from the same flower.  Added a little extra detail with the scalloped border punch, some FlowerSoft in the center of the flower and then some KaiserCraft pearls for a finishing touch.

Hope that you are all having a wonderful week,



Stamps : Heartfelt Creations (Flower and leaves), Stampin'Up! (Sentiment and background)
Paper : SU! Pale Plum and Rich Razzleberry, PTI Vintage Cream
Ink : Memento Tuxedo Black, SU! Elegant Eggplant and Old Olive
Accessories : SU! Organdy Ribbon and scallop border punch, KaiserCraft pearls, Flowersoft (toffee)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I hope you enjoyed my blog and thanks for your comments!

Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails