Monday, March 22, 2010

Whipper Snapper Frog



Good afternoon!

My card today is again inspired by Amy Sheffer. If you look at her blog (I'd add a link here if I knew how!) you'll see that she really is an amazing artist. I get SO many ideas from her, but I know I must make sure to give her the credit!

This little frog is from Whipper Snapper Designs in a cling stamp set called Fishy Friends. I used DCWV Citrus Stack for the paper and the blue is from Stampin'Up! InColor cardstock from a few years ago (I forget the name of it now). Again I've used PrismaColor pencils to color in the image. I need a lot of practice with my pencils, so you'll probably see a lot of images using PrimaColors in future posts.

Stamps : Whipper Snapper
Paper : SU! Blue (can't think of the exact name!) and Whisper White, DCWV Citrus Stack
Ink : Staz-On Black
Accessories : Tag Punch, Celery Ribbon from Michaels, Border Punch, SEI Button, SU! Celery Marker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I hope you enjoyed my blog and thanks for your comments!

Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails