Friday, March 26, 2010

Cute Easter Chicks



Good morning everyone!

I just had to play around with this stamp from Elzybells. I think I got it last Spring but this was the first time I was brave enough to use it. I took a lot longer to color in than I first thought(!) I chose the colors from the Nana's Kids stack from DCWV and of course, used my PrismaColor pencils to color in the image. The colors are so pretty - I don't think my camera does it justice. (I need to learn how to play around with my cameras settings so that I can show the best possible images on my blog.)

Stamps : Elzybells
Paper : The Paper Company, Bazzill, SU! Whisper White, DCWV Nana's Kids
Ink : Staz-On Black
Accessories : PrismaColor Pencils

1 comment:

  1. I like the only one card that is the cute Easter thing....all things are perfect use in here like as color,shades,shape and the edges also....
    plastic id cards online
    plastic gift cards

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I hope you enjoyed my blog and thanks for your comments!

Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails