Friday, March 26, 2010

Bonus Friday - Mojo Frogs




Here is a bonus card today!

I have really loved the Mojo Monday Sketch this week and I think this is the third card I have created using the same sketch! These cute little frogs are from Whipper Snapper from a set called 'Fishy Friends'. I colored them with PrismaColor pencils and then cut each one out individually and used pop dots to give them some dimension. This time I did not use a border punch, I just decided to leave the edges plain, but I used a little ribbon to add some detail at the bottom of the card. I am loving my new Spellbinders dies and the sentiment is stamped on a small label die.

Stamps : Whipper Snapper (Frog)
Paper : Basic Black, Whisper White, DCWV Citrus Stack
Ink : Staz-On Black, SU! Basic Black
Accessories : PrismaColor Pencils, Scallop Circle Punch, Spellbinders Label Die, Celery Ribbon from Michaels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I hope you enjoyed my blog and thanks for your comments!

Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails