Thursday, October 21, 2010

Prima Baby Bunny



Today's card is for my cousin in England who just had a sweet little baby girl. This is definitely a week for working on my coloring techniques. Here I used my Prismacolor pencils again to add color to this sweet little bunny image from Stampin'Up! Let's take a close up of my coloring :



The papers I used are from the Jack and Jill collection from Prima Marketing and I added some fake lace using a border punch.

Thanks for stopping by!


Stamps : Stampin'Up! (Bunny and sentiment)
Paper : SU! Close to Cocoa, PTI White, Prima Marketing Jack and Jill DP
Ink : Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories : Prisamcolor pencils, Martha Stewart Lace Border punch, Michaels White satin ribbon, SU! small oval punch, Making Memories button

2 comments:

  1. this is one of my all time favorite stamps...the card is adorable and as sweet as a new baby...tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adroable baby card, just perfect for a little girl!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I hope you enjoyed my blog and thanks for your comments!

Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails