Thursday, October 28, 2010

Christmas on my mind!



During the last week I have begun to think about my Christmas card designs. I was thoroughly inspired when I visited Archivers last week and got some new goodies to begin experimenting with. This is my first attempt at using a stamp that I already have in my collection (and used on my cards a couple of years ago) but now want to make it look even better with new embellishments and papers. I used a combination of my Copic Markers and Prismacolors for the main image and then accented the stockings with gold stickles. Here a close up so you can get a better look :



I have another Christmas design that I have completed but I have not had chance to photograph it yet. I'll try to do that for tomorrow perhaps??

Hope you are having a great week?



Stamps : Stampenous (Stockings)
Paper : SU! Old Olive and More Mustard, PTI Vintage Cream, Graphic 45 Christmas Past DP
Ink : Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories : Michaels Gold satin ribbon, Gold Stickles, Copic markers, Prismacolor pencils, EKSuccess Small scallop border punch

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful Christmas card, love that image too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooooo pretty! You did a great job coloring it! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah---where did you go? I hope all is well. I'm out of the loop now.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I hope you enjoyed my blog and thanks for your comments!

Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails