Friday, April 27, 2012

Birthday Hearts


You may recognize this layout from the card that I posted back on Monday.  It is a simple easy-to-create design that can work for any occasion.  I have had this patterned paper for a while and I was trying to find the perfect card to try it on.  It is perhaps more suited to valentine's day, but I've made it work for a birthday card for my niece.  Purple/pink combinations are some of my favorites and I love the cute little flower next to the sentiment for an added bit of bling.

Enjoy your weekend!




Stamps : SU! Birthday sentiment
Paper : Kaisercraft DP and PTI smooth white
Ink : Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories : ACMoore white organdy ribbon, EKSuccess small scallop border punch, Marvy large circle punch, Kaisercraft flower gem

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I hope you enjoyed my blog and thanks for your comments!

Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails