Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Sunshine Hummingbird


When I created this card at the weekend I was not sure how it would eventually turn out.  I had so many different colors of blue cardstock on my desk at some point I was getting frustrated.  It took a long time to find just the right combination.  I like blue and yellow as a color combination - they seem to look really fresh on a bright white background.  My mother-in-law so liked this one she wanted to take it home with her!  She didn't take it though because she wanted a different sentiment on the front.  I guess I will just have to make another one now.....

Hope you are having a great week!




Stamps : Stampin'Up! (Hummingbird, Flowers and sentiment)
Paper : SU! Ballet Blue and Brilliant Blue (retired I think)
Ink : Memento Tuxedo Black, SU! Brilliant Blue
Accessories : Prismacolor pencils, EK Success Scallop border punch, Hero Hues blue gems

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I hope you enjoyed my blog and thanks for your comments!

Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails