Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hope and Strength



I made a few cards like this one for my mother-in-law last week. She wanted some encouragement cards that were a little more neutral in color so she could send them to men or women. SU!'s Old Olive and Chocolate Chip are two of my favorite colors so this was a joy to create. Verve Plain Jane Scripture verses are always a great choice for encouragement cards and I love the fonts that are used.

Thanks for dropping in!



Stamps : Verve (Plain Jane verse), SU! (Background)
Paper : SU! Chocolate Chip and Old Olive, PTI Vintage Cream
Ink : Tim Holtz Olive distress ink, Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories : SU! Scallop border punch, Cricut Lacy labels cartridge, Michaels Chocolate ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I hope you enjoyed my blog and thanks for your comments!

Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails