Saturday, September 11, 2010

Grateful Apples for CASE Study Challenge



You may have noticed that I have been making quite a few autumn themed cards lately. Fall is my favorite time of year and the colors associated with this season are just gorgeous. Even though Stampin'Up! has retired Really Rust, I still have a good supply of this cardstock and will definitely be using it quite often in the next few weeks and months.

My card design is inspired by the CASE study challenge this week. The inspiration card was created by Mariana Grigsby :



Hope you are having a great weekend?



Stamps : Imaginesce (Apple bucket), SU! Sentiment
Paper : SU! Chocolate Chip, Really Rust and Cream
Ink : VersaFine Onyx Black
Accessories : Quickutz Embossing folder, Corner rounder, Karen Foster brown polka dot ribbon, Making memories antique copper brads, Prismacolor pencils

4 comments:

  1. Your fall card is wonderful, great image! I too love to use Really Rust and am so glad I still have some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful CASE Sarah! So glad you could play along with us this week! I have a ton of Really Rust too, makes for an awesome Fall themed card, so you'd better use it up before December, lol! Super embossed background on your card and I adore that fabulous ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful card, Sarah... what a fine embossing here - LOVE this card! Thanks so much for playing with us again this week!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work with this one Sarah, loving the colours you have used, it is a bit sad that Really rust is retiring :( Thank you so much for sharing at CASE study this week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I hope you enjoyed my blog and thanks for your comments!

Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails