Friday, September 3, 2010

Flowers, Pearls and Flourishes



If you've been following my blog this week you'll know that I've been experimenting with my new Cricut Lacy Labels cartridge and this card is no exception. The main label die and mat in the center were cut with my Cricut and also the plum swirl at the bottom of main image. I used one of my favorite Plain Jane Scripture verses from Verve and the small flower from a beautiful Heartfelt Creations set.

This card is an entry for three different challenges : CASE Study challenge, Jen's Sketch for You to Try from last Saturday (I know, I know I'm almost a week late!) and the Play Date Cafe color challenge.

Firstly, the Play Date Cafe Color Challenge this week is as follows :



Next, the CASE Study Challenge is for a card to be inspired by this beauty from Makiko Jones :



And finally, Jen's SFYTT looks like this :



If you've been following my blog this week you'll know that I've been experimenting with my new Cricut Lacy Labels cartridge and this card is no exception. The main label die and mat in the center were cut with my Cricut and also the plum swirl at the bottom of main image. I used one of my favorite Plain Jane Scripture verses from Verve and the small flower from a beautiful Heartfelt Creations set.

If I enter for all these different challenges perhaps that will up my chance of winning something!!!!

Have a great weekend!



Stamps : Verve Plain Jane, Heartfelt Creations flowers
Paper : SU! Rich Razzleberry, PTI White, Imaginisce DP
Ink : VersaFine Onyx Black, VersaMagic Chalk ink in Perfect Plumeria
Accessories : Cricut Lacy Labels Cartridge, SU! Scallop border punch, Kaisercraft Pearls

11 comments:

  1. Hey Sarah! Nothing like multi-tasking, huh? What a wonderful card to enter into all 3 challenges! I have a Cricut and you've inspired me to blow the dust off of it with this beauty of a card! Absolute elegance! I'm so glad that you could join us for both Play Date Cafe and CASE Study! Looking forward to seeing more of your creations soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What super work with your Cricut! Love how pretty this card is!
    Thanks so much for taking part in this week's CASE study!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and Elegant. Lovely use of the colors. Thanks for playing with us at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, wonderful coloring. Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful verse of Scripture taking center stage on your pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome cards! Guess I'll be on the lookout for that cartridge now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards, I especially love your purple one with the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful Sarah, I love the flowers!! Thanks for joining us at CASE study this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty card! You did such a wonderful job for all challenges...the colors are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card! It's perfect in its simplicity, and I love how the sentiment stands out!
    Thanks so much for playing with us this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both of your cards are simply beautiful! I can't decide which one I like better--but I can def. tell you that I LOVE LOVE LOVE that verse on the first card! Thanks for the gentle reminder that I have a wonderful helper:) Thanks for joining in the fun and playing along with us at the PDCC:}

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I hope you enjoyed my blog and thanks for your comments!

Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails